Creating a TradingView Account
Your TradingView Username
When subscribing to Market Spotter, please provide your TradingView username, which is required to grant your account access to our indicators. To locate your username, access the TradingView homepage and search for an icon resembling the one below:
Basic Chart Functions:
- Select the desired coin or asset to display on the chart.
- Alter the chart’s timeframe. For instance, if you choose a 4-hour chart, each candle will reflect 4 hours of price action.
- Modify the candle type. It is advisable to use Heikin Ashi candles in conjunction with the Market Spotter indicators.
- Add indicators to the chart. Click on this link to add the Market Spotter indicators (further instructions are provided below).
- Create alerts for the indicators (details can be found below).
- Utilize drawing tools such as support/resistance, patterns, and Fibonacci levels to enhance your chart.
Adding Market Spotter Indicators to Your Chart
If you have subscribed to Market Spotter or have been granted a free trial, please follow these instructions to access the Market Spotter indicators.
First, select “Indicators” (see number 4 in the image above). The following menu will be displayed:
From the available options, select the last one, which is labeled “Invite-only scripts”. You will then be able to view all the indicators provided by Market Spotter. To add them to your chart, simply click on each indicator individually.
Guide to Setting Up Alerts
1. Locate and click on the “Alarm Clock” icon located in the right-hand menu (see number 5 in the image above).
2. Click on the “Alarm Clock” icon with the “+” sign to create a new alert.
3. In the “Condition” section, select the Market Spotter indicator that you wish to set the alert on. The preset “Any alert() function call” should be left unchanged.
4. Choose the expiration date for your alert under the “Expiration” section.
5. Click on the “Create” button to activate your alert.
We trust that this guide has provided you with a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental features of TradingView. If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org